25.4.10

Ending the Story

Its 12 am, the rain still there as know what is in my heart would be and i was in front of his house. Waiting for him. To end up everything. And after a few minutes, i can see him walking downstair slowly where the handphone on the left hand. Watching around him, looking for me maybe. And i walking towards him and when he noted that i'm coming, automatically he turn himself to another side, give the plastic to me, take the things and want to leave me there. But as a person that really missing him for a long time, i had stop him from leave me and try to talk with him. And the word that i said really stupid as i not even know how to speak properly. I ask to shake hand as i normally do when i see him. For the last time. But he refused it. It really hurt.

And i walk away as that he want me to do. I crying inside. sudden i turned back to him as i forget something left. He ask me if i still want to shake hand with him. I just quite, not even know what should i responds, and sudden i just grab his hand and i kiss his hand. For the last time in my life and my tears start dropping. I ran away as i cant let him see my tears,. I cried like no days tomorrow. I'm dying inside. It hurt me much.

The rain became bad, just like myself. My tears seem like river in my cheeks, and it can't stop. I just can't believe what had happen. its hurt me when i see he not even feel anything. Not even hurt at all. Oh...


And everything over on that day. Nothing to regret anymore. I need to move on. Try as much as i can to get alive  and smile back. Please.

p.s. i missing you every single day.

0 comments: