22.4.10

until it happen

" Until it happen, i'll remain single until someone knock my heart".. :)

i copy paste the sentence from someone blog. It such nice sentence . right now, i'm his stalker. thanks to my cousin because let me know the link. it just nothing but good for someone like me that want to improve my English as he right so in beautiful way.

He is just do nothing. But he do had something that make me want to follow his blog, get through his life and learn something from him. he inspire people just with the beautiful word in blog and never promote to other but people came naturally, ( just like me ). and i do agreed with my cousin when she said, this person had his own 'aura' that make people like him. Yes he do.

........

back to the sentence that i mention previously..

It meant a lot. deep into my heart. for now, i would like to be single as it let me breath properly. and i will remain same until someone came and knock my heart. its not just came and saying 'hye, nice to meet you.. im bla bla bla '' but, its about knocking the heart. heart that previously had be broken so many times, that had wound and not as well heal. It maybe much harder than others heart as what it already get through for long time ago.

For now, i need to improve myself. No others can help me anymore. Its been a while since i had fall in love and stuck in until everything happen, i start realized life is not just that. so many thing to be discover and a lot of thing i need to do as young girl like me.

Love is something but its not everything. last night, before i fell asleep, i keep thinking about how i get through all this. How much i being in love, melting with all the word, all our happiness that make me alive previously. It is previously and right now, i will move own for myself. and not for others. And i still be alive even that love is not there anymore. But, i still can't lied to myself that i still keep thinking about him somehow. As my heart became hurt so many times when my mind had him, i tried to not even let the tears dropping to my cheeks cuz i know he not even care for me. Maybe i had trust you much before but right now i trust myself more than others.

Let it get away naturally. And i will waiting for that until it happen. And i do believed that something is waiting for me for the pain i had. Knocking my heart , hold my heart warmly. Sooner or later it doesnt matter .

And my life is full of smile day by day.




.. yes, i miss you but i no need you anymore. TQ :)



0 comments: