19.4.10

no more facebook or what so ever. TQ.

facebook really make me alive. i had update with a lots of friends .. from primary, secondary and college life.. also all people in my life. it make me alive. and as i breath every day, its inspire me with somethiing..

but for now, i need to forget everything. the happiness the friends the stalking2 people and much more. honestly my heart beat faster at the moment i click 'deactivate account' button. why the heart must be beating much much faster? It's nature reflection. Oh i really love facebooking.. everyday, i'll update or commenting people and its really connecting with my life.

as the 'episod' happend, i need to stop everything. clear it all. and yes its make me dying inside but i will smile for those people that want it to from me. yes, you get it, guys.! i wont talk anything anymore. you are deserve to be happy instead of me. and i will sit here, alone, and get life by myself. Just with my blog as a diary for me. here I'll talk everything i want, and please.. if you don't like it, get off from my blog. that's all. easy right.

don't get me wrong. its not i hate you guys, but i really 'tawar hati' with everything. yes, you not even knew what i had go through every single day, you can be happy, thanks God you get it. but me? i just can smile but my heart? no ones knows.. not even one. im not even like to talking about it as it make my tears drooping non stop and my shirt will wet with it. just let me.. i have God that i always believe being fair with me, love me much much more than no one do.

to the people around me, i will always pray for your happiness, and the best for your life. i will. trust me because i really care and love you all much. just maybe i not even know how to express it. i'm happy when you are happy.

God, please watching and keeping them save always as i can't always be by their side. but they all always in my pray, my heart and my mind. and please gave me a bit peaceful in my heart so that i can walk away and keep smile.

again, bye bye facebook. i'll missing you much,.. XOXO

0 comments: