18.6.10

Ending the story.

when we start knowing someone in our life, make a relationship, its means the story was begun. So do i. I know so many people's and i have a story with them. Different story for different people.

Now, i would like to talk about this people. That i would like to call my previous people. Then the story should be a previous story.

We get know each other for 4 years already. It was ages. Since the first time i meet him, both of us know that we just a friend. He has his own life nor do i. And the friendship is remains for a few years even we do lost contact for a while. For the named of friendship, Allah never break us away. Alhamdulillah.

I do admire him as what he is. Who is he and how he create his life. If i could, i want to be just like him in a few aspect. But, i just can try too. The most thing i love is how he love reading motivation book. And i can say that he really motivated person. Plus nice boy. He know his religious well. And that make me proud to have a friend like him.

Its not a big deal if i said that he is such romantic man. I had been treated by him than i can say that. Even it was long time ago, it still fresh in my mind. Like it just happen yesterday. I can imagine and remembered every single thing happen on that day. I never had been treated the way he treated me. So, you must be greatfull to have him as your partner,kay.

Ok, enough about good thing. HAHA. Now, let me tell you the thing is.

As a friend, i do love him as a friend. I call him as a close friend. Then, i do love to be with him and get knowing his life. It is what the friend should be, i think. Sorry me if i am wrong. But, people changed rite. So. Same as he. Before, he was really nice when he can shared and talk to me nicely. Never make me disappointed but i do disappointing him sometime,. Sorry, kay. My bad.

But now, he is not what he is before. He just with his life. I realize that so many time ago, but i just keep on telling myself that it must be ok, and he must got something than he be like that. but, the time keep on running, left me behind. But he still like that. And i start realized, he is a different person for now. It started when he had a new friend. The better one. Much better than me and i know the one he adore must. Then, he left me aside. And start ignoring me.

As a friend, it hurt me a lot. Yes, it is. I try not too but i can't. I start feel like i lose my friend slowly. And now, it is a reality. He was gone. Gone from my life. Only Because i'm not good enough to be his friend. Everyday, he still in my mind. Hopping that one day, he will come back to me, ask for the friendship he left before. Even what happen to us, as a friend, i will do apologize him. But, for me to begging him for the sake of our friendship, i will not too. It is not because my ego or whatsoever, but it is because my pride towards him. I do trying to keep our friendship forever, but when he really dont want it, what more i can do.? I just can let it go.

Everyday, i pray for his happiness. Even, we stop keep in touch, but my concern towards him still there. I do love him. If one day i know how happy he is, i would be happy too even i just can see him from here, far away and he never know it. Its ok.

And now, the story was stop here. It stop when we stop contact each other. I end it up when i know it was nothing at all to be keep it on. He wont too. What for i do protect the friendship? It doesnt meant anything to him anymore.

So, he ending the story well, i make it true. I end up everything nicely. Thanx buddy. I love you. Take care, my previous story. I pray for you always.

Sincerely,
Your dearest friend.

0 comments: