10.6.10

:D

Look. my smile such a big and sweet smile :)) then it show my happiness. Yes, i really happy riite now. Haa haaa. its not about a relationship or whatsoever that have connection with a man. dont even want them or talk about them anymore. The book was close, be a history and put at the back back of library.

And this is a story about my own life. Very own. No other is this chapter, kay. Hehe.

I live in rent house. Not big one, but quite ok for me. And my house is fully furnish. The furniture is all mine. I bought used my own salary since the day i start worked. Ahh. I really happy with that and i satisfied damn much. Maybe i have nothing outside there, but inside here, i have everything. God knows what i have. You may leave me alone, look down towards me, dont want to be friend with the messy little girl that have nothing, but you actually dont know thaht i had something.

Yes. Peoples always ask me, why do you keep on buying the all stuff for your house. Why not you buy a car or whatsoever. I smile and take a deep breath before i answer all those question. I buy for my own sake. For my own usage. And if i get married later, this stuff is only and addition. I still need new stuff and its all my hubby to be responsible. but at least, at the first day we married, we got those stuff that make me comfortable. And i do help my hubby to be a bit. And it is what the wife to be need to do rite. If you not agreed with me, it up to you,kay. Every of us have our ownn reason,rite. :)

You might think i have nothing. But, see. Try to calculate your own, all my stuff is my house. How much it value? Haaa. I have something,kay. A lot. HAHA. You may said you have a master or whatsoever, but at your age, what do you have? Maybe you have something that i dont know, then you are good. But, to those who want to tell me you are much much greater than me, its ok. I will smile and agreed it. But, deep in my heart, it know better. I do have my own double story house. sooner is a car, insyaallah. Alhamdulillah. Keep my rezeki coming, ya allah. but, all of this is for my family. If im not in the world one day, all of this is for them. All.

To you, outside there. You must be regret for leaving and dumbing me out. Must be. But, i will never regret for losing you. Because i got much better life. And i love it,kay. Hidup baik-baik-lah.

0 comments: