29.5.10

Move on

someone told me this ' please, move on. Dont you ever think what type of he is? He is not the one for you,kay. Open your eyes'

Yes. Yes. You are right. And i probably wrong. I knew it and i realize it. But, when it is something about heart and feeling, dont you ever think it not as easy as written A B C in a pieces pf paper,kay. Honestly, i try harder. Very hard. I try not too. But sometimes it doesnt work. Seriously. Put yourself in other shoes. You will understood it.

I do everything to move on. I let myself do cried every single day when i missing him. I let my heart get hurt when i keep on thinking of him. I let myself dying inside when i realize i can't be with him anymore. Its too bad, peoples. the feeling just like you want to put it away. And you will never want it anymore for your entire life. Never.

And for now, i just say NO to him when he want me back because i dont want he anymore but because i can't. My love is not something that you can play with anymore. I will save it safely for my hubby to be. If he is mine in future, i'll say yes. But not now.

I need to move on totally. Let Allah set our pathway. I can't get hurt anymore. So, maybe this is the best of us. And if you say i might be regret for this, i just can smile and trust with Allah. Jodoh tangan tuhan. I will accept anything. Must be He have something for me that i never know.

I just can't accept that i need to lose you. I tried to tell myself that i wouldn't. But it is possible. I need to realize, you are not mine anymore. Its not easy dear. Honestly, i just can't stop from loving you. You will never realize that but it is the true of me. I love you more more and more each day. It just came naturally. I just hope the pain that i need to go through will heal faster.

Dear, i love you much. I do this for us. If you are mine, we will get back sooner or later. Love you much.

0 comments: