11.5.10

Celebration

Then, i was done with my birthday celebration. My first and maybe my last one birthday celebration. Honestly, this is the first time. Since i was a kid, there was no birthday party, no birthday song, only a wishes from my beloved family; family i state here is my parents and my siblings only. And no present i would get from others, only mom. Yes, my mom never forget to gave me the present every time. Since i was a kid and till now. How can i say how much i appreciate it. See, the love of mom such great thing in my life. Then i no need others than her.

Back to the celebration... It was organized by my beloved friends, Hanabella. Credit to her. Even it was a simple one, only God know how i appreciate it. Too damn much,kay. With attendance from my cousin, my old friend and Hana's friends, it make it so nice. I really happy, blow the candle, make a wish, take a picture, have a chit chatting and laugh together. Oh how nice it is. Thanx to all, that make it soo nice and cheer me up.

The picture will be update later. The camera didn't have a cable yet. So, wait and see our smile on the day. :d

to those who make it real for me : thanx so much. I love u more more more each day :DD

0 comments: