22.5.10

When it is over

It just nothing to say. It was what i must admit but it so hard for me. Damn hard. I keep on hoping for something that never worth. NEVER. But again, i just can't controlled myself from that.

I do stalker him facebook everyday and when i notice that today was his convocation day, it really hurt me damn much. I don't know why, but it is. I'm waiting for it almost 4 years, but when the moment happen, i just nothing here. I never know, he never told me as he promise to me before.

Looking at his face, the happier he is, my heart hurt and the tears shown it. I just cant stop myself. I do want to share the happinest with him, but what does he do towards me? He never think about me at all. Never! And might be there was her beloved, celebrate with him too then he never remember me at all. What more else i can do.

I kept on calling him. I just want to wish by my own. I want to hear his voices. Honestly, i miss it damn much. Too much. But, did he know it? No and never. Did he feel the same with me? Not at all. Yes, i know it but, then why i do keep on hoping from him? Ah the stupid feeling.

When the call just a misscall, and the tears just like a river, heart and mind kept on telling bad thing. Do i need to trust it? I tried not too but as a little girl with full of emotion, it can't go away. I just admit it. And the tears became heavier than i thought.

Oh if i could, i just want to tell him how much i miss him every single day in my life. If i could, i want to hug him tightly, never let him go anymore and told him how i love him with all of my heart. Oh if i could i want to kiss him, let he feel the love of me, touch his face and whisper on his ears all the love that i have. And then, i'll do anything for him. Anything.

But, its only my hope. It would never happen. I knew it. And it hurt me more.

What can i do now? Nothing. Sat just beside the bed, cuddle the pillow with both leg on the chest, head down and rest on the knee, and sometime wipes the tears that won't stop at all. And its end with fall asleep just like that, like there was no more tomorrow in my life.


p/s : I'm dying inside.

4 comments:

redlover said...

dear....im soo sorry :(
Aku x boleh cakap, aku faham ape ko rase..its sad..soo sad..air mata aku jatuh sama :/
Aku mungkin penah jatuh cinta..tapi aku x mungkin dpt rasa ape ko rase skrang...sebb aku cume jadi pencinta bukan org yg dicinta..
Tapi aku tau..tiap manusia, ade saat gembira..ada saat duka..ko dah lalui, kedua duanye..
Aku cuma harap, hati ko akan tabah..diri ko akan kuat..
Semua ni sementara..
Sebelum sampai masanye ko bertemu insan yg Tuhan sediakan penuh kasih utk insan sebaik ko.. :)
Tabah la sayang..hidup memg bukan stiasa indah..tak semua kite nak, kite dapat..n mungkin ape yg bukan hak kite, adalah yg tbaik utk kite lepaskan..:)
InsyaAllah..percaya Tuhan tau ape yg terbaik, terindah utk kite.. :))
Aku selalu doakan yg terbaik utk ko..kasih sayang aku sbg sorang kawan, slalu ada utk ko..
Sabar, tabah jangan patah semangat..jangan pernah putus asa..
Cinta itu ada....cuma bukan dia yg ko rindu itu jadi pemiliknya.. :)
Love always~~~ sayang ko..muahh

princess_flavia said...

thanx so much dear
im totally speechless.
akuu mencuba, tapi masih tiada hasil. Dan aku tahu aku perlu mencuba. Mungkin sampai masa, andai dia kembali pada aku, saat itu, dia terlambat untuk sebuah cinta aku. Walau cinta ini takkan padam sampai bila2.

redlover said...

Tiap manusia, Tuhan dah sediakan jodoh masing2..cuma kite, sebagai manusia biasa..kite x tau siapa jodoh kite..and bila kite akan jumpe die..
Mungkin bila kite rase kite dah jmpe, and sometime itu bukan lah yg sebenarnye..hati kite akan terluka sebb cinta yg kite harap kekal selama2nye..rupanye cume selingan dlm hidup kite..
Tapi takpe..kite tetap bahagia rite..
Tanpa cinta dari dia, sang arjuna hati..kite masih punya cinta dari kuarge, dari kawan2..kan?
Yg penting...ko kena ingat selalu..diri ko dsayangi oleh ramai orang..bukan dia sorang jek..
Bile dia xde dalam hidup ko, ko bukan sorang2...
Ko ade kuarge, ade kawan2...ade aku :)
okeh..jangan sedih2 sangat..
Sayang ko always..muahhh

princess_flavia said...

huhu. thanx dear. for now, aku da lega sikit,. kesakitan dan kesedihan semalam pergi sedikit2. harapnya masa yang akan merawat segala.