24.5.10

Update

Now my heart had something to tell.

Its had been a while i not write anything. Its not i had nothing to share, but my heart don't want to share it yet. And now, i think, its a time for me to share with you.

A few weeks ago, i meet my old friend in facebook. Credit to facebook for make an unique meet up. Unexpected. And it make me keep on refreshing my memories that i had between him. And a smile appears to shown everything.

He is one of my classmate when i was at standard 6. It had been ages, you. And the memories is not so clear actually. What i do remember is, he always calling me at home, my dad know him as he is my dad friend's son. So, nothing to worries with the call. And i know why he kept on calling but as a very little girl, it not mean too much for me. Then when i got an offer to somewhere of boarding school had ending everything. Nothing to regret. As we move on by our own ways. No more news we know about each others.

Then, facebook meet we up. We had a short conversation, replaying all the memories, telling about our own self rite now, and a bit about the feeling that left aside before.

Its such a big surprise for me when he keep on telling me how he want to get know me back as i might be different from before ( act that is what i stress out to him ;p ) , how he still waiting for me, how he do love me as before and soo much more sweet words he gave. I just smile and telling him not too. I just a girl with broken heart and he wont be the person that i used to heal the wound i had. I wont and never do that. I dont want to hurt others heart as it too much pain for me.

Then i just ask him to start it from the beginning. And it not such a big deal for him as i still give a chance, try to get to know me and what so ever. As such a little girl, i do trust the word that he gave. Not at all but at least i do.

When he do came into my birthday party, everything was so clear. The word that he gave is just a word. There was so many thing i never know about him. The lies he gave just for a fews days make me felt regret. Even i never put any hopes for anything but as he was my previous friends totally make me felt so dispointed. So much.

And both of us end it up with very simple way. And he never reach me up anymore. There was no more comment, no more chit chatting, no more texting or call and there just nothing at all.

That make me smile and kept on thinking that boy is still a boy. Nothing changed it. and i just wish he be happy with his own life. And maybe our friendship end together with this ending conversation .

for him. do takecare of yourself and goodluck. your pathway of life is still far away. Get your life,occay :)

0 comments: