10.5.10

Speechless

Really speechless when it happen. Yea. It happen on my 23rd birthday. Oh first. Happy 23rd birthday of me. :DD I just turn 23years old. How the time is go so faster than i thought. And am i such big girl now? Theoretically, yes it is. But, practically, i don't think so. HAHA. I still a little girl. Yes, it was me and i happy with it.

The things is, when i notice my birthday was just around the corner, i start thinking about him. After 4 years i had been with him, after 4 times i celebrate my birthday with him, after 4 times i heard his voices and his sweet wishes, it make me to hope for something that never worth. Never. I know and realize it but for the little girl like me, what more do you would expect? Nothing was i expect, just a wishes from him, or a call maybe. HAHA. Still want to add something eh. But, is it would happen? I'm blank.

And now, the big reason i start this entry is because of it. My phone was silent hell for tonight, since the clock was shown 12mn and its mean 10 May 2010. My birthday. But, there was no one texting me, wish me like he did before. No one. But its ok. I not even care much. I continue with my facebook. Like i always do. Commenting people all over around and i got the wishes from my fellows friend there.It make me smile and laugh as i forgot what actually i have been waiting previously. At the moment i kept commenting my friend, with a lot of joy, my phone was alert me there was a message come in. And it was so so so surprise when the number had no name, just a digit that i really know.

0129xxxxx : Awak.. jz nk wish hppy 23rd bfday

It was HIM. Yes, it is. The text is really simple. Just a few words, with no feeling. Like the stranger texting me. But the moment i read it, i just can smile. Really speechless. Keep thinking is it i need or should to reply it. I just look at it again again and again. I put the phone left, open the mp3 and heard a song "love bug", make a status at facebook. And start writing this.

After a while, i hold my phone back. Thinking to reply it. But, really speechless. And my fingers move faster as it replied the text. Nothing to worry. Its only a text from a friend, just like i do to others. With no feeling. And it sound like i happily with it. Yes, i do.

0128xxxxxx : Thanx and congrate with chelsea celebration :D

HAHA. What do you think of it? Simple yet nice hu? Whatever it is, he never respond towards it anymore. And i know, it such a message from a stranger. :D

So, it END now. Nothing to regret. So surprise when there was no tears on my eyes, not even a needle that touch my heart. No pain at all. And it is the sign that i good for now. Pretty good. :D


To him : thanx for the wish. Unexpected. But i waiting for it. HAHA. Im fine now and you can life happily without my words. :D

3 comments:

redlover said...

Aku suka bile ko dah ok :) Memang mula2 susah kan...tapi xpe, takde org nak marah kalo ko lambat 'lepaskan' dia pun...take time, manusia memg mudah suka tapi susah nak lupa :))
Papepun, happy burfday dear! Wish ko bahgia selama2nye...insyaAllah...
Nant da jumpe mr.right jangan lupe kongsi citer ngan aku okeh! heheee
take care....love always ~

princess_flavia said...

hehe. Mr. right ade ke kt dunia neh? sume laki pon same, tak leh caya. hahaha. anyway, thanx dear, the onle one commenting me and follow my blog. :D

kdg2 sakit ade, hati rasa nak nangis tapi tak de air mata keluar. sekadar perasaan dan sekejap je ilang di toup angin. heee :D

redlover said...

Aku suka nak tgok kawan2 aku bahgia..punya cita2 dan cinta.. :)) Aku doakan kawan2 aku dapat ape yg di impikan..walaupun utk itu, dorang kena 'tolak' aku jauh2...aku faham and aku x penah marah.. :)
Bila ada masa and nak cari aku balik, aku always ada kat sini...always sedia menerima..walau dgn ape sebab or akibatnye...
:)) love always